Degree Programs for AY 2018-2019
- Bachelor of Science Major in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science Majot in Radiologic Technology
- Bachelor of Science Major in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science Major in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science Major in Accountancy
- Bachelor of Science Major in Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science Major in Secondary Education
- Major in: English, Filipino, Science and Health, Mathematics
- Hotel, Restaurant and Management
St. Jude College, a non-sectarian institution was established in honor of Saint Jude Thaddeus, the Apostles and Patron saint of the Hopeful and the embodiment of the true Christian spirit. Through its allied health services, it started as a school of Nursing and St. Jude Maternity Clinic in 1950.
Faced with the growing health needs of the community and the breakthroughs and advances in allied medical services, the founders, Dr. Ramon D. Atienza, Jr. and wife, Dr. Felicidad Calip-Atienza, expanded the Maternity Clinic from a two-storey building to a five-storey building with a 120-bed capacity. Later, they built an eight-storey building to house the growing School of Nursing. The two edifices were inaugurated on the feast day of St. Jude Thaddeus on October 28, 1968. As a result, the Maternity clinic was elevated to the status of a General Hospital. In 1975, the School of Nursing was elevated to the status of a College for consistently producing outstanding students and exemplary topnotchers in the licensure and board examinations since 1971.
MISSION - St. Jude College Dasmarinas Cavite is committed to provide quality programs for global professionals resulting in optimized productivity through instruction, research and extension services founded on moral values and pride in one’s race
VISION - St. Jude College is the leading provider of excellent and responsive education under the tenet of Propter Humanitatem
Goals and Objective
- Provide quality education responsive and relevant to the needs of the global community.
- Produce globally competitive professionals.
- Instill the Thaddean spirit of inspiring optimism patriotism and service.
- Intensify research capabilities of stakeholders.
- Respond to the needs of the community through extension services improving quality of life.
The college motto, Propter Humanitatem alludes to service to humanity. With the spirit of St. Jude Thaddeus, we advocate an education for the service of the community and the society-at-large and for the Kingdom of God.
Core ValuesS – Scholarly Pursuit
J – Just and humane regard for people
C – Commitment to service